Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Constellations: A Trilogy


A POETRY COLLECTION

The three collections that feature in this book were fragments of impressions that I have been collecting from my journeys since my relocation to the UK. A Greek by birth, but a traveller at heart, I love blending stories I hear with my own perceptions of the cultures and people I meet. The first collection (‘Anna’s Lament’) features the oldest poems, and is designed on archaic myths and medieval Greek historical personalities; the second collection (‘Envisaged Certainties’) is progressively more hybrid in its narratorial and literary style, introducing towards the end travels in the cyberspace; the last collection (‘Elements and Lovers’) anchors its key plot on digital travel, to conclude the trilogy on reflections regarding the significance of embodiment and affect in forming enduring relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment